Mary LaForge. Advocate of Self-Awareness for Empowerment. Creativity Enthusiast.
MY STORY: I grew up on an island. My Dad brought me to his construction jobs where I could climb up and down gravel hills. Rocks and I have a magical history together.
I love to think. About rocks, and everything else. If you’re like me and can’t turn your thinking off, you’ll love my blog. It’s where I like to explain things, and write stories.
I aim to become, less complicated.
What I crave most at the moment, other than honey buttered toast, is to hear about and celebrate YOUR metaphysical experiences on my blog. IRL is often more amazing than anything!
If you are a healer you might be interested in reading HOW I ESCAPED FROM BLOODY HELL X-PLORING FREEDOM, for your clients. Second edition release is upcoming shortly in English and Italian.
- 2021 Literary Titan Silver Book Award
- 2021 Writer’s Weekly 24-hour Short Story P R I Z E, Honorable Mention
- 2008 – 2011, Poet Laureate Emeritus
- The Courier, Savannah, TN, Featured 2021
- Reedsy, Book Review by Cindy Davis, Mar 2021
- Literary Titan, Book Review, Feb 2021
- COME SONO RISORTA DALL’INFERNO MALEDETTO, translated by Eva Filoramo; BookLocker, Inc.
- HOW I ESCAPED FROM BLOODY HELL: X-PLORING FREEDOM, BookLocker, Inc., Dec 25, 2020
- LEA, forthcoming
- Literary Titan, Journey Beyond the Words, An Interview by Thomas Anderson, Feb. 21, 2021
- Pen and Prosper, Interviewed by Jennifer Brown Banks, April 5, 2021
OTHER SELECT PUBLICATIONS